Spring Fun Rally"The Amazing Rally"
Saturday, May 20, 2006
|Who: YOU and your navigator (solo at your own risk)
What: Tejas Chapter 2006 Spring Fun Rally
When: Registration - 9:30 - 10:00 am; Driver briefing - 10:00am; First car out - 10:30am
Where: Texas Hill Country - east of San Marcos.
Cost: $5.00 per car entry fee, plus cost for lunch.
Trophies: 1st - 3rd Experienced, 1st - 3rd Novice, and Dead Last .. But Finished
||Meeting Location: Johnny Carinos, San Marcos, east parking lot.
Directions to Carinos:
From Austin - Exit 204A, cross under IH 35 to the east side. From San Antonio - Exit 204
The rally will take about two hours to run and end up at a restaurant near San Marcos for lunch. (Panic packets will be available) You pay for your own lunch.
THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
Helpful items to consider:
1. Start the rally - full, full, empty
- full stomach - Near by Carino's is a Burger King and a What A Burger; a McDonalds isn't far away either, so you can get breakfast.
- full tank of gas - at our starting location, Phillips 44 and Texaco Stations are available.
- empty bladder - you get the idea.....
2. Bring a camera.
3. Tejas Chapter will carry liability insurance coverage. All participants will need to sign an insurance waiver.
|Daniel & Sean Briggs Frasier||1989||325i||2||Sridhar Kamma||2006||325i||1|
|Tom Brown||1991||325iC||3||Ralf & Cheryl Kaul||2004||330Ci||2|
|Hugh Fisher||1987||325iS||2||Herb Looney||2005||Titan||1|
|Thomas Frasier||2000||540i||2||Vicki Martin||2005||Z4||2|
|Tim Grimes||1998||Z3||2||Glenn & Sandy McConnell||2001||Z3||2|
|Bill Hayes||2000||M5||4||Stuart Wetterschneider||2004||Z4||2|