Wine Tour & Drive
February 24, 2007
9:00am to ~3:00pm
Event planned by Linda Hernandez
- Meeting Place
- Meet at the County Line Parking lot in Austin on Hwy 2222. (5204 FM 2222)
- Meet at 09:00am - will leave by 9:30am
- (no bathrooms nearby)
- Get Directions
- The Drive
- Will begin with a visit to Mt. Bonnell.
- We will then take a scenic 40 mile drive to Lago Vista, where will make a pit stop at the local Exxon.
- The drive will continue on FM1431 to Flat Creek Estate Winery.
- The Winery
- The tasting will begin ~11:45AM.
- We will taste 8 wines, tour the winery, and receive a souvenir glass for $10.
- Lunch will be ~1PM at Flat Creek
- Food options: Italian club, special turkey, veggie sandwich bag lunch with 1 glass of wine.
- Cost is $15 per person.
- Total Cost
- $25 per person will be collected at the County Line
More about the Vineyard